Monday, November 18, 2013

Orchids

Waling-waling may soon be named national flower

I have always loved orchids, but never had much success growing  them in the states. Here in the Philippines, there are so many varieties.

 Philippine's visit 077     050

b 016

 

Below are some orchids that I have growing around my house. I am just delighted when they bloom. I did not do anything to make them grow…they are just  little surprises! Here are some recent blooms.

Eden Resort 265  IMG_2480

and the latest…today’s little white delights. Little but pretty.

IMG_3097  IMG_3096

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful....just like their owner! That's from me....(Kath <3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!I love orchids, too. I have had a modicum of success in getting them to rebloom but my travels of late have kept me from tending to them properly. Doubt I'll get any this year. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete