Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tuesday Morning with Hameed

I love Tuesday mornings, I start my day with a visit to CURE to do rounds. I visit the patients, pray and of course blow bubbles. This past Tuesday, I was a bit late and so I was in still in Leron’s office when I heard the cutest singing coming from the corridor just outside. I opened the door a little and joined my little friend in song. He stopped and then peeked around the corner. What a delight, a sweet little boy about 6 years old with the brightest smile.

IMG_5542          

We spent a few minutes giggling and then out came the bubbles!!!

IMG_5524       IMG_5525

Then came the camera. Hameed would NOT smile for me but just wanted to be silly every  time I pointed the camera at him. The crazy eyes…the double salute (thanks to Josh)

IMG_5520       IMG_5540

So, Hameed insisted on being the photographer….and a few times even pointed the camera straight at himself. He took several pics of me as he had me pose on t he brick wall. It was so cute.

IMG_5535        IMG_5534

He would giggle and smile and the camera would not captures it. So What Yaya came in, he could not resist but to laugh at his friend.

IMG_5545

Something quite wonderful…..tow friends laughing together!!! I LOVED it!

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures!!! Beautiful!! Can't wait to see you all in a few short days....are you ready for Aunt Mo?

    ReplyDelete