Friday, August 2, 2013

Introducing Dr FISH

IMG_2790

Yesterday, I tried something new. A new friend of mine suggested that we take our girls out on a date. I was thrilled & with REAL ITALIAN gelato in the equation, it was a yes for sure! Our destination was the Fishiology Fish Spa. We went to meet Dr. FISH…..and that we did! 

IMG_2791   IMG_2793

The thought of putting my feet in a tank with these little fish to eat the dead skin off was not too threatening, right? They were just little fishies. Here was my view.

IMG_2797  IMG_2798

I am thankful that I only signed up for 20 minutes….the sensation was somewhere between tickling & having electric current running on surface of my skin. B said that it felt like “a thousand tiny kisses”. There were times, I thought I could not take it. It was quite a strange sensation.

IMG_2799  IMG_2796

I giggled ALOT. It was such a treat just to sit, relax & talk & enjoy being together. I am thrilled for the next adventure!!!  Oh yeah, my feet are amazingly smooth & I had 2 flavors of gelato, chocolate & white chocolate caramel. YUM. It was quite a wonderful experience. Definitely something to repeat….funny feeling and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment