Monday, July 30, 2018

Teenagers

I am sitting here thinking about how much I love my kids. I cannot believe how quickly their growing up has been. I guess I am getting a bit more nostalgic because they will all be away at university this Fall! I was just thinking about how fun it has been to be with them this summer. I do not have much to say, but they are my favorite people to be with! I have truly loved being the mom of teenagers (although one is now 21, not sure how that happened?). Teenagers are sometimes unruly, but they are funny and have such a fun perspective of life. I guess this is my attempt of starting to process the changes that are about to take place. I cannot even start with all of the photos, too hard to choose, too many years to cover. My "kids" keep me hopping and I am sure going to miss them. They are something truly wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment