Monday, April 24, 2017

The Power of "Hello"

photo taken by Marlene Bray
Whenever Norhaia is in the Physical Therapy room, it is always a little brighter. As soon as I enter the room, I am greeted with an enthusiastic "hello". I immediately head for Norhaia to collect my hug and kiss. My heart swells with love and pride. A girly girl who loves dresses,  sparkly shoes,  jewelry but most of all people. She invites you right into her world, so lovingly making you feel so special with her attention. Watching her interact with the other patients and therapists is a treat. What a hard worker she is! She diligently works on the functions that I take for granted. Holding her head up straight, sitting, standing, walking, using her hands. The list goes on...... I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank God for this precious gift! Her life is to be celebrated as she brightens the world with her "hello" and a smile. That is something quite wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment