Sunday, September 10, 2017

Malagos Beauty

Yesterday, I was in search of birds, butterflies, orchids & chocolate. 


Boy did I get it! And so much more...you'll have to ask me about the wonderful grilled tuna for lunch! But let's not talk food this time. So nice to get out of town and into nature.  Here I am hanging out on some over-sized chairs in a shady "plant dome". What a gorgeous day.


Malagos is a beautiful place full of interesting flora & fauna. I was thrilled to get the chance to feed African love birds ....



  to smell the sweet smells of Malagos Chocolate.  When we visited the Philippines 1st Chocolate Museum, I was reminded of Hershey Chocolate World (a cherished childhood haunt). 




You know me, I am always up for a butterfly garden..... They were even flying to me & hanging out on my knees & hands, I loved it. Look closely you will see that the second butterfly shot is a bit weird. (Hint, look for some extra white legs). Check out my other photos to see why, hmmmm.



 & snapping pics of an orchid or two or three or more.  





If you would like to check out all of my shots, click here! There are some other treasures in the album!! Oh, I even got up close & personal with  a caribou.


God's amazing creation continues to wow me.....being refreshed by nature is something quite wonderful to me. I am so thankful for new places to explore.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the beautiful creation we've been blessed with, and the amazing things we get to see thru your eyes! I just love those birds!

    ReplyDelete