Saturday, October 21, 2017

Alarm Clocks & Parades


So, what if your alarm clock IS a parade?  When the parade first passed the house at 5AM this morning, it was a bit too dark for a picture. Short parade, but what it lacked in numbers it made up in volume!


I was thrilled to see that they continued till just before 6AM. Since we are on a pretty main street, we heard it a few times. Why the early morning wake up call? It is Fiesta Weekend here in Ladislawa Garden Village. I am missing my 25th year Reunion at Messiah College this weekend, so I am up for a celebration. This fit the bill! Since I was up, I saw a FB post from my friend Pam. She encouraged me to get over to the clubhouse to participate in the Fun Run.


After the run, I caught up with the exuberant noise making culprits... actually, I quite like the drumming! Love this picture, they are so full of life!


What a fun celebratory atmosphere! Thanksgiving for fellowship, food & fun!


So, all before 8AM, I have my exercise in & enjoyed a hearty breakfast.


So much to be thankful for. Starting the day with a spring in my step! It is something wonderful to be awake and alive. Wanna hear what I woke up to? Click here.
ENJOY! Saying goes...it is more fun in the Philippines!

No comments:

Post a Comment