Tuesday, November 1, 2011

random life

Hard to decide what to write about today? Spent a wonderful morning at CURE…devotions, visiting (Harmani was back to his smiley self), lots of new families at the clinic, lots of bubbles, praying, and observing well drilling!

drillschoolcat 007drillschoolcat 006                                                                                                                
  drillschoolcat 008
Then it was on to preschool…love the way they greet me! "Bonjour, Tanti"! Such energy and enthusiasm. I just can't resist their sweet smiles and giggles.

drillschoolcat 011
drillschoolcat 012drillschoolcat 010
                                                        
So, I find myself back home with a carload of produce and thoughts of what to prepare for dinner. Shepherd's pie is Leron’s vote, but that is sure to make the natives restless! Oh well, shepherd's pie it is……now just a bit to sit and rest before fetching the kids at school…oh, there’s the cat…just hanging out on a hot afternoon…WAIT!

drillschoolcat 013

I don’t have a cat……she is in our yard all the time, I guess she can be as long as she leaves Nugget alone. So, full fun day……and a WONDERFUL pet that I don’t have to care for, she looks healthy, so someone else does the hard part. She can sit on our walk anytime.
drillschoolcat 016

No comments:

Post a Comment