Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Husband with Many Talents

One of my favorite things in the whole wide world is to watch Leron play with children. He gets such a sweet smile on his face and it just makes me go weak in my knees. That being said....I was delighted to enter his office this morning only to find him teaching a few of the boys how to juggle. Impressive, I know!! Love to see him having such fun and the kids loved it as well. Beware...these shots are HIGH energy. I had to include them all for various facial expressions……ranging from serious to surprised, in “awe…..silly…loved them all!

3 comments:

  1. I love these picture. It looks like the boys were all enjoying as was Leron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there! Those dear boys are always looking for something to do. Juggling is a fun activity. All you need now is to get Becca on the unicycle and you'll have CURE's first circus :)
    So pleased to see Leron's smiling face.

    ReplyDelete