Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Not so shy anymore.....

                                  Who's that peeking at me from UNDER the bird feeder?
Ah, it's Nugget.......she has now figured out that the millet that drops from the bird feeder is the same millet that she eats. She is now not so shy anymore....here she is ON the porch.She can be there as long as she does not decide to start leaving me any "surprises" and I am not talking about eggs either!
 Leron was just talking the other day about WHEN we were going to eat her! I am sure she will make a WONDERFUL meal at some point......I'm not ready for all that, so for now we will enjoy the egg a day benefit and I guess let her eat the millet under the feeder to fatten her up!

3 comments:

  1. Too funny; I can just hear Leron asking when you were going to eat her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying your blog! Tamira (Joshua Korn's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamar....we are looking forward to having Josh here soon....Hope I get to meet you in the future. Glad you enjoy my blog, I like writing it!

    ReplyDelete